Haid’s Hideaway… a Seasonal, Overnight, Riverfront Family Campground
Open May Long Weekend until Thanksgiving Monday
Seasonal Sites Available for 2019
Experience the beautiful Skootamatta...
Large, Private, Treed, Riverfront Campsites
Enjoy our open air Pavillion
Play in the rapids & Swim in the river
- 3000 feet of water frontage on the Skootamatta River in the Land O’ Lakes Region
- Campground is 175 km east of the GTA and 170 km west of Ottawa, 1km from Hwy #7
- Beautiful • Large • Private • Treed • Riverfront Sites
- Serviced or unserviced sites along the water’s edge
- Mature trees surrounding each site for privacy
- Canoe, Kayak, Tube Rentals – Located on the Moira & Skootamatta Canoe Trail
- Group Camping – Please call for details and availability.
We want to welcome you to Haid’s Hideaway Family Campground. It is our goal to offer you a quiet place to relax, unwind and have fun with family, friends and pets too.
Our campground is a great place to enjoy nature and play in the small rapids along our shoreline. Call to make a reservation.
Rob & Elizabeth Haid