Haid’s Hideaway… a Seasonal, Overnight, Riverfront Family Campground
Open May Long Weekend until Thanksgiving Monday
NEW Riverfront Cottages and Seasonal Sites Available for 2019
Experience the beautiful Skootamatta...
Large, Private, Treed, Riverfront Campsites
Enjoy our open air Pavillion
Play in the rapids & Swim in the river
- 3000 feet of water frontage on the Skootamatta River in the Land O’ Lakes Region
- Campground is 175 km east of the GTA and 170 km west of Ottawa, 1km from Hwy #7
- NEW Riverfront Cottages ~ “The Mallard” & “The Wood Duck” Available for Rent Spring 2019
- FREE Canoe for a Day with One Week Cottage Rental
- Beautiful • Large • Private • Treed • Riverfront Sites
- Serviced or unserviced sites along the water’s edge
- Mature trees surrounding each site for privacy
- Store offering ice, firewood, worms, fishing tackle & more.
- Open Air Pavilion for gatherings or festivities with family and friends.
- Canoe, Kayak, Tube Rentals – Located on the Moira & Skootamatta Canoe Trail
- Pet Friendly Campground complete with Off Leash Dog Park
- Group Camping – Please call for details and availability.
We want to welcome you to Haid’s Hideaway Family Campground. It is our goal to offer you a quiet place to relax, unwind and have fun with family, friends and pets too.
Our campground is a great place to enjoy nature and play in the small rapids along our shoreline. Contact us for reservations.
Rob & Elizabeth Haid