Haid’s Hideaway… a Seasonal, Overnight, Riverfront Family Campground
Open May Long Weekend until Thanksgiving Monday
Experience the beautiful Skootamatta...
Large, Private, Treed, Riverfront Campsites
Enjoy our open air Pavillion
Play in the rapids & Swim in the river
- 3000 feet of water frontage on the Skootamatta River in the Land O’ Lakes Region
- Campground is 175 km east of the GTA and 170 km west of Ottawa, 1km from Hwy #7
- Beautiful • Large • Private • Treed • Riverfront Sites
- Serviced or unserviced sites along the water’s edge
- Mature trees surrounding each site for privacy
- Canoe, Kayak, Tube Rentals – Located on the Moira & Skootamatta Canoe Trail
- Group Camping – Please call for details and availability.
We want to welcome you to Haid’s Hideaway Family Campground. It is our goal to offer you a quiet place to relax, unwind and have fun with family, friends and pets too.
Our campground is a great place to enjoy nature and play in the small rapids along our shoreline. Call to make a reservation.
Rob & Elizabeth Haid